If your child is asked to play for a team, please supply a passport size photo and if a player has not previously been registered with the league a copy of the birth certificate or passport. Each player also has to sign the registration and Code of Conduct form.
Membership Fee Rules:
Fees are annual and should be paid within the first month of the new season. The club’s fees for the 2017/18 season £60.00 (admin £30.00 and training, kit and pitch hire facilities £30.00) Pay within 4 weeks of joining.
You have a responsibility to ensure your son/daughter commit to attending training sessions, as match days are booked in advance and failure to attend incur costs. There is a 50p fine for lateness £1.00 for non-attendance unless contact is made.
You can now make payment to Register online here:
What do you get for Membership?
- Training and League appointed Referee fees match day pitches paid
- Become member of a Chartered Standard & Communities of Health Club
- Club affiliation with the County FA and registration with the appropriate league
- Training equipment – goals, cones, balls and bibs
- FA Level 1 & 2 Qualified coaches, DBS/CRB checked
- Annual end of season trophies
- Cup Competitions entry to 5, 7 & 11 a side tournaments (at management discretion)
- Training on synthetic pitches (e.g. Astro turf, new generation pitches)
- FA Level 1 volunteer opportunities and Charter Standard workshops
- Free FA complimentary tickets for selected games, including England games
- Scouting Opportunities – Trials
- Updated group text messages
- Club Insurance
- Transportation to venues and associated costs (discretionary) pending availability of mini bus & driver
What it does not cover:
- Disciplinary fines for individuals, whether spectators or players, for incidents such as bookings, sending off and assaults on any match or club officials
- Enhanced training sessions the club may from time to time arrange
- Team strips belong to the club and not the individual members. They should be returned to the club upon request by the club.